Healing & Transformation Frameworks
Two models for approaching health & Healing
Focus on what is wrong
- Common model for dealing with Cancer and other diseases
- Used in Soul Healing
- Using sound to "Break up" Stuck energy, Blocks and even explodes cells
Ultrasound is a good example of affecting specific cells without affecting surrounding cells.
- When you find the natural frequency of a cell and play its frequency.
- Playing at lower volumes can feed the cell energy.
- Playing at higher volumes can explode cells.
Two General Approaches
- Match vibration of the “issue" tissue.
- Slowly change the vibration so that mimic the vibration of the healthy tissue.
- Find the resonance frequency of the healthy tissue.
- Bombard tissue with the healthy frequency.
Resonant Health Model
Focus on what is right
The 5 Aspects of “Sound Affects”
- Sound Effects Matter
- Belief systems can override physical reality.
- Everything naturally vibrates at its own frequency –find and match that frequency. Feed energy into the object.
- Sound can overload pain receptors.
- Creating vitamins and mineral and oxygen content.
What are binaural beats?
Ancient cultures were aware of how the brain could be entrained through sound repetition well before modern science was able to prove the process. Binaural beats are frequencies below the normal hearing range that can entrain the brain.
More about binaural beats - By MELINDA C. MAXFIELD, PH. D.
What can they help with?
ADD, ADHD, Sleep Disorders, PTSD, Learning Disabilities, Sleep Disorders, Enhancement of clarity, creativity and memory.
Get those feelings flowing!
- Stuck emotions account for 50% of diseases we manifest.
The Complete Guide to Sound Healing, 2013
- Life is a process of un-learning how to release emotion with sound.
- Deep resonant patterns of attraction.
The frequency of your soul – a frequency that our entire system is based on.
The Cosmic OM Frequency
Allows us to connect to our source or higher being.
Instead of introducing one note bowls don’t produce one pure tone, they have a fundamental note but there are so many overtones, partial and undertones they truly mimic the sounds of nature.
Founder, Rooted In Sound